Let us follow the example of our ancient wise man and investigate what makes the basics of our bodies?
It is known for a long time now that the chromosome is the carrier of our genes. We also discovered how exactly this information is recorded. French biologists revealed that the chromosome’s information is “recorded” in a multidimensional holographic code, reflecting the space-time structure of the organism. Laser’s radiation can copy the information of the organism’s state in a certain moment and compare it with the information, existing in our genetic apparatus in the form of many holograms.
What are holograms? For example, we are going to look at a vase. You break it in many small pieces. If we make a hologram of the smallest piece, we are going to see a 3-D image of the whole vase, woven of light. The same way is made a holographic copy of our whole body, our sex, our organs, their form and functions, and also every cell in our body and its function. On the other hand, the image reflected from our body, organs, cells and their functions, is mirrored back and compared with the reference. If there is any difference (which is always the case, ranging around some middle “line”), than certain corrective mechanisms are turned on: hormonal, humoral and other. All cells in our bodies, besides their specific function, perform other functions too – synthesis of the most important inter-regulatory substances – prostaglandins, chalones and others. The holographic copy of the body’s information and its reflected back correction are the basics of the homeostasis (system that regulates the internal environment of the body), homeorezis (the proper speed of physiological functions in the body) and homeomorphosis (the ability of the internal organs to maintain constant form, mass and limits). Now it is easier to understand the principle of “Matryoshka doll” or onion layers or sheets – how the holographic picture of the human body transitions from “thin” radiant , to” thick” the physical, material one. This approach can be found in the Buddhist philosophy or psychology and not surprisingly in all ancient scripts, slightly modified by the time, language, culture and tradition.
- “The first doll” – sheet or level is the physical body. Here are the bones, skin, fluids, tendons, muscles and other, all the material fabric that can be seen and touched. According to the Buddhists classification, this body level is called “the shell built with food” (an-na-maya-kosha)
- The second level or layer is the plasma or subtle body. This body was photographed long ago with the Kirlian photography. This technique is known since 1880s and is still a subject of a scientific research. Different fields of study use their own specific terminology – aura, energy, prana, bio field, life force, qi, reiki, stochastic electric ionization, electromagnetic fields and so forth. Here are the energetic channels, chakras, nadi, which are the energy system of our body. This body penetrates the physical body and depending on how strong it is, expands beyond the physical body. According to the Buddhist classification, this body is called Prana body (prana-maya-kosha). This level of the body is maintained by the human breath.
- The third level is the holographic body. This body builds the physical one and controls the subtle or plasma body. The Buddhists call it “The body of the thought” (mano-maya-kosha). This body is finer than the first two. Our own thinking, depending on the emotions we experience, can create great ranges in this body.
- The fourth level is the body of consciousness. (vijniana-maya-kosha) is the base of the creation of the chromosomes. Lama Anagarica Govinda explains that the body of thought, the physical and the subtle bodies are pierced and moved by even more deep past experience consciousness, the source of our thoughts and imagination. This is our deep consciousness or unconsciousness.
- The fifth level is the soul body. (ananda-maya-kosha). The Buddhists explain that this body is the center of our self, our inner power and is beyond all definitions. The soul body is the body of the universal consciousness, maintained by joyful and blissful feelings. It can be experienced in meditation.
Hardly a day goes by when questions concerning the soul’s existence do not enter the political, moral and spiritual scenes. Sometimes we avoid talking about that not to upset the closed minds. The soul is not an easy subject to deal with either scientifically or spiritually. Nevertheless, today more than ever our society needs a new, fresh, scientific view of the soul. How can we move forward issues like abortion, the right to prolong life, death penalty, children born with lifetime disabilities, without understanding the soul and profound knowledge of the human body?
We know that we actually have more than one body in addition to our soul. Looks like there is a lot of exploring still. One body to take care of was enough responsibility, now we have to take care of five. Luckily, we already discovered the true nature of time – it is relative to human consciousness. It is influenced, stretched and contracted by human imagination. We can never be late. As an enlightened human being, You can be the master of this tool called time, not the slave of it.